Thursday, July 26, 2012

Union News letter

Rock of the Ages Photo
By: Jayme Paul
 
677 Prime Albany NY


So I was out yesterday doing a job for union reps within the food preparations industry. Our first stop was at one of Albany's premier restaurants; 677 prime on Broadway in downtown Albany. 

                 An excellent atmosphere and an even better staff. Even though I was the odd guy with a camera in the kitchen, they all acted professional and friendly. A great place to eat from what I watched in the kitchen. Nothing is better than watching a beautiful piece of meat enter the broiler. Okay maybe the sounds and smell are better than the sight.



            Tables, Chairs, Bar and the Baby Grand piano all looked great and was a fun time photographing them. I wish I had some more time to do a better job and get some more working shots. 




No comments:

Post a Comment